-
February 27th, 2002, 07:52 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Since I'm pretty much thru with my religious discussion on THE THE
http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4104
I was wondering if any of you sack gravy swillin' pole smokers have a "theme" song.
Achilles Last Stand -Zepplin
(1 hour and 1/2 'till beerssssssssss time)
-
February 27th, 2002, 07:53 PM
#2
Inactive Member
When I walk up to the plate...
Big Payback by James Brown
Either that or Texas Never Whispers by Pavement
-
February 27th, 2002, 08:18 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Apparently overlooked by
:
Fire of Unknown Origin, Track 2</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
-
February 27th, 2002, 08:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by REBDOG:
I was wondering if any of you sack gravy swillin' pole smokers have a "theme" song.
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lay off the Ally McBeal, fag.
-
February 27th, 2002, 09:33 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Smack My Bitch Up - Prodigy
-
February 27th, 2002, 09:46 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Too Drunk To Fuck
-Dead Kennedys
-
February 27th, 2002, 09:55 PM
#7
Inactive Member
number 1- fuck prodigy. mo love is on the mix tonight and rack the fuck out of ultramgnetic.
number 2- who's the fag that knew enough about Ally McBeal to lay down that wack take, dingleberry?
number 3- Dr. Dooom is in the room with bare feet eating raw steak meat.
-
February 27th, 2002, 09:55 PM
#8
Inactive Member
The Log Song
Ren and Stimpy
-
February 27th, 2002, 10:17 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I'll ignore the homo-smak and interject in this thread in spite of it:
Ministry:TVII
-
February 27th, 2002, 10:39 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Theme song? I don't need no fukk'n theme song.
white folks into yoga. you can't get no nut doing yoga. you got to get to the pus-say.
Pryor rules
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks